"I said he got lucky! His luck won’t last forever!"
I like the expression on his face.....and the boxes.
1) Don't think just share the love!!
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
5) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8)You can't say that you don't do tags.
9)You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1. I usually prefer manga over anime.
2. I have a goldfish that's about 16 years old (and is white, lost his/her color)
3. I draw out ideas for picture but never finish them or lose interest before I finish them.
4. I have a dog and a cat (my dog is jealous of the cat, dog is one years old, cat is twelve. The cat hates the dog because the dog tackles him)
5. I do not like odd numbers
6. I like meat and fish.
7. I play games for Nintendo and Playstation systems (n64, gamecube, wii, wii u, playstation, Ps2, PS3, plan on getting a PS4)
8. I can get too hyper.
9. I'm starting to fish more.
10. I'm practicing drawing people.
(just four people, and you do not have to do this if you don't want to)
Less active on DA than I used to be. I apologize if I respond to any comments late or if I comment on anything late.
Been a bit busy with other things.
I'm also putting old drawings from who knows how long ago into storage.
I am a very hyperactive person who loves chocolate and meat and fears tofu.
Needs a better ID picture, one that's human.
Current Residence: somewhere in goldfish mountain
Favourite genre of music: I don't know anymore
MP3 player of choice: Ipod
Shell of choice: Ninja turtle shell
Wallpaper of choice: wolf, canine or food.... wait you mean in a house or on a computer? Gah!
Skin of choice: mine thank you
Favourite cartoon character: Sonic, Sasha, Jak, Ratchet, Ty, Link, Fox, Sora, Spyro, Crash, Mario, and Sly, and countless others (need to update someday)
Personal Quote: (old) Unleash your inner wolf! Mustard tastes like pudding. If at first you don't succeed, run.